Musings and Ramblings of a Geeky Monarch

Monday 25 March 2013

Future Governor General Vote

Yes, I know our Governor General is appointed by the Prime Minister, but what if we WERE able to vote for the next GG? And what if I was the one in charge of determining who would be on that GG shortlist?

Well, you'd end up with something like this blog post -- only, it would be on the Canadian government's website and I'd be earning myself a kick-ass public servant's salary (with a similarly kick-ass pension).

As things stand, though, I'm doing this for the hell of it. And because I need to clean out some of my excess brain sludge. Now, let's get to the voting -- which you can do via comment below.

We'll be doing this ranked ballot style, so be sure to have your top choice first and least-favourite last, obviously.

Voting ends April 30th.


1. Nathan Fillion



2. William Shatner



3. Ricky Gervais


4. Sarah Polley



5. Ellen Page



6. Sandra Oh



7. Russel Peters



8. Christopher Plummer



9. Tara Strong



10. Jennifer Tilly


2 comments:

  1. Annoyingly, I've done this once already (commented via mobile, but it didn't take for some reason).

    Basically what I said was, "Nathan Fillion for Emperor".

    ReplyDelete